Monday, July 1, 2013

Sammi

Hey guys sorry I’m late my birthday was in June but as you can see I was a little late.  Sorry grandma! J       
          But any ways, this past month has been AWESOME!  My birthday was probably the best I’ve ever had!  We went swimming and played soccer for my party and my mom made the BEST cake ever!
            Well, a couple weeks ago I went to Lake Powell with some friends of my parents - they have kids too- that I haven’t seen in like three years, literally!  They have a daughter my age and she is way nice! (oh! And Anna, she went to that swim camp you went to at BYU!) It was tons of fun! I did this epic fall off the tube it was pretty sweet. 
          Last week I went up to Provo for my cousins wedding.  It was just my mom, Lesil, me and Tucker.  We also went to Seven Peaks with some of my cousins.  Lesil and I stayed in a hotel!  It was way cool.  The only down part was that my cousins Mac and Bo were throwing up a lot!  I felt so bad.  I also had to babysit them.  I just hope I don’t get sick. J  Well, we went to a lunch-in and the reception.   Hey Osguthorpes, the reception was at your grandparents house.
          I also did a singing camp for two weeks.  Then we did a performance  and sang songs from three different musicals, Annie, The Sound of Music, and Newsies.  I messed up pretty bad on a song called Seize the Day from Newsies.
          Well for the forth of July I am going up to Lake Powell for five days.  We are staying on a beach on two house boats. Two because almost all of my extended family is going.

          I need to go now ‘cause my mom needs help cleaning. We miss you guys and hope to see all of you soon.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment