I apologize to all for not writing during the calendar month of my birthday, However, I have written sooner than someone else who has a birthday that is far earlier in the month of September than mine, who could that be?
So I have an announcement, you are all related to a rock star, and it is not Taylor Swift... It is me. So I am the lead singer in a band and I will attach a picture to prove it. We are affectionately known as 'The Ward Band' or more recently 'Spencer and the Saints.' I don't like the latter, as I feel it implies that the guys I play with are saints and so what exactly am I? Apparently not a saint... We have had a grand total of two official performances. We haven't quite made it onto iTunes, but I will let you know when we do.
Life is very busy. There is constantly more to be done than I can fit into any day. But I guess that is just how life works. The St George Swift grandkids are growing up fast and frequently making us proud. Tucker is always entertaining. It is very fun to have a baby in our home after not having one around for a five year period. The older kids take care of him and entertain him well. There is no question that having a sweet baby to hold close makes every day better. We should try to rent him out to people who are having bad days. That's a really good idea!
Kimball turned to me a few weeks ago and said "Dad, do we have any cousins that's name is Swift?"
That made me miss you all very much. I responded that he did and it was just a few seconds before he said "Is that like, Harrison?" So Harrison, rest assured, YOU are remembered! Love you all!

Thanks for posting on your birthday, Spencer! I was wondering when people would get on the ball with it! I miss you guys and wish I could hold cute Tucker. I can't believe you are in a band!! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mer